[Interest] Where are the USER properties of Qt-provided QObjects documented?

K. Frank kfrank29.c at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 06:40:18 CEST 2012

Hi List!

Where in the documentation (not the source code) can I find out which
of the properties of a standard Qt QObject class is the designated
USER property?

By way of example, when I look at the documentation for QComboBox,
I see nothing that indicates which property is the USER property.

(By experimentation, I deduce that QComboBox::currentIndex is the
USER property.)

For some context, from the documentation for "The Property System":

   The USER attribute indicates whether the property is designated as
   the user-facing or user-editable property for the class.

(I am looking at the documentation that came with the 4.8.0-rc1
source-code bundle.)

Thanks for any pointers.

K. Frank