[Interest] Receive screen rotate/resize events?

Lincoln Ramsay lincoln.ramsay at nokia.com
Wed Mar 14 00:38:52 CET 2012

On 03/14/2012 06:42 AM, ext g4hx wrote:
> Thanks for the help. I have to admit that I overlooked this part of the
> documentation. However, there is one problem: If I call showFullScreen()
> on my widget, then any call to resize() is ignored. So even though I
> receive resized()  or workAreaResized() events, I can't change the
> window size according to the new screen size.

Unless something is wrong with your display manager, it should
automatically resize maximized or full-screen windows when the desktop
changes size.

A workaround may be to remove the full-screen flag and then set it again
but that will result in the window being shown briefly.

--
Lincoln Ramsay - Senior Software Engineer
Qt Development Frameworks, Nokia - http://qt.nokia.com/