[Interest] github for Qt?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sun Mar 25 15:34:16 CEST 2012

On domingo, 25 de março de 2012 15.20.43, Sivan Greenberg wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  Is there an option to contribute to Qt using gitHub ?

No. The only option is via Gerrit.

>  I had failing
> attempts to fork a repo so I can start experimenting and generally I
> find it hard to work with gitorious over GitHub. Perhaps gitorious has
> github connectors or some other sort of solution ?

That has nothing to do with Gitorious or GitHub. We can have clones of Qt in
GitHub so it's easier for you to fork. For some people, GitHub is more stable
than Gitorious -- but for some others, including our test infrastructure,
Gitorious is more stable.

Either way, wherever you make your Qt clones, you still must contribute via
Gerrit.