[Interest] New Qt Application; request for comments.

deepdigest at aol.com deepdigest at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 19:35:39 CEST 2012

Dear All,

I have posted a new Qt C++ application to SourceForge at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/deepdigest/ . It is a file integrity checker
and attempts to make full use of the Qt model/proxy/view architecture. It is
quite a substantial app; I have spent the last two years on it! I would be
very grateful if some of you Qt gurus could take at look at it and send me
your thoughts. Currently I am distributing it in source code only with
simple instructions on how to build for various Linux platforms. I have
described it as an alpha version; but it is very thoroughly tested and is
stable.

Many thanks in advance.

Nicholas J Stone