[Interest] QTest::qWait Error

Robin Burchell robin+qt at viroteck.net
Mon Mar 26 14:48:42 CEST 2012

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 2:37 PM,  <Lucas.Betschart at crypto.ch> wrote:
> I've got some test slots which should only trigger when the signal arrived.
> How can I test this? I want to use them like they're normal test cases but
> that they don't get called automatically.

Don't put it on the test at all. Create another QObject subclass for
it, something like this:

class SomeOtherObject : public QObject
{
    Q_OBJECT

slots:
    void signalReceivedTest()
    {
        qDebug("Called");
    }
};

MFE_Protocol_Unit_Tests::MFE_Protocol_Unit_Tests()
{
    SomeOtherObj obj;
    QObject::connect(&connection, SIGNAL(click()),
&obj,SLOT(signalReceivedTest()));
    // wouldn't work since there is no connection & obj would be
deleted when it goes out of scope, but you get the idea
}