[Interest] QTest::qWait Error

jason.mcdonald at nokia.com jason.mcdonald at nokia.com
Mon Mar 26 15:08:11 CEST 2012

> I've got some test slots which should only trigger when the signal arrived.
> How can I test this? I want to use them like they're normal test cases but that they don't get called automatically.
> I want them to be shown as part of the result overview.

I'm not really sure what you're trying to achieve here.  What is the goal of that particular test?

If you just want to test that a particular signal gets emitted (and maybe check the parameter values, if any), you can use the QSignalSpy class (see Qt documentation for detailed description and examples).

--
Jason