[Interest] Does it really worth it?

josemaria at gomezvergara.es josemaria at gomezvergara.es
Tue Mar 27 12:40:21 CEST 2012

I would like to dedicate all my energy to only one technology during the
next 3 years. I was thinking to do a useful thing and to be honest I was
thinking in doing some kind of a good chart library for Qt. The thing is
that I dont really sure if Qt has a really good future.

I mean. Nokia bought it but when everybody was expecting how nokia was
going to use it in their mobiles and tables, they left it and took
Microsoft for that. Now, it is a open project, what is good, but my
question is... how can I know if Qt will be alive in 2015? Should I
dedicate energy to create some kind of http://www.steema.com/teechart/vcl.
Do you think that there is customers enough to support it?

Thanks in advance for your time and opinions