[Interest] Does it really worth it?

DAV dav.daemon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 13:35:36 CEST 2012

Hello.
Qt always was and is a patron of KDE and KDE is a huge part of Linux.
So, I personally am don't think that Qt will die, at least in near future
(>5 years).
The worst thing could happend is transformation of Qt into less portable
framework
(only for desktops) but it will be a live in KDE anyway.

Best regards, Dmitriy.