[Interest] Does it really worth it?

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Tue Mar 27 22:10:11 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 27.03.2012 12:40, josemaria at gomezvergara.es wrote:
> I would like to dedicate all my energy to only one technology during the
> next 3 years.

Congratulations, I wish, I had that time (and money)...

> I was thinking to do a useful thing and to be honest I was
> thinking in doing some kind of a good chart library for Qt.

You mean something like Qwt? (http://qwt.sourceforge.net/)

While I admire your enthusiasm, I don't think its wise to start another
project aiming at something that another project already does in a very
good and proven way. Most times its better to join such a project and
help to fix bugs and invent cool new features.

Have fun,

Arnold
--
Dieses Email wurde elektronisch erstellt und ist ohne handschriftliche
Unterschrift gültig.