[Interest] Does it really worth it?

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 28 01:01:49 CEST 2012

On 3/27/2012 3:58 PM, STEFANI Mathieu wrote:
> Concerning chart libraries and Qt, Qwt has already been mentioned but I would like to
> mention KDChart (http://www.kdab.com/kdab-products/kd-chart/) as well, which is,
> to my mind, a better alternative than Qwt, since it's taking advantage of Model/View
> architecture and is really convenient to use, with a nice API.
>
> I'm using it on a personal project and I can say it's working very well.

An added element for comparison, though, is that Qwt appears to be free.  The
KDAB site really doesn't make it easy to figure out their licensing, but from
what I can tell, KDChart is not.

(Feel free to correct me here if I'm wrong.)

Render me gone,                       |||
    I'm not so good with advice...can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?