[Interest] Phonon video

R. Reucher rene.reucher at batcom-it.net
Thu Mar 29 15:57:05 CEST 2012

Phonon is highly dependent on the back-end and in case of the video-player,
especially on the quality of the available codecs... on Windows, I've had best
results with the codecs from

http://www.windows7codecs.com/

I can assure you that Phonon still works this week :). But surely, Windows
updates can ruin your live... and it's not a problem of Qt / Phonon.

HTH, René