[Interest] Issue updating from kubuntu 10.04 to kubuntu 12.04 (pangolin)

Alexander Semke Alexander.Semke at web.de
Tue May 1 09:20:09 CEST 2012

> The first thing the "new" QtCreator (version 2.4.1) complains about is a
> dialog with title "Error creating MeeGo templates" and the text "Unable
> to create Debian templates: No Qt version set". If I continue (click
> "Ok") and launch the build I get this error
Try to deactivate the meego-plugin, if you don't need it. I don't have any
QtCreator here right now and I'm not sure where this plugin is named like
this. Just have a look at the plugin-list (help-menu/plugins) and deactivate
the stuff you don't need.

> In file included from /usr/include/c++/4.6/bits/stl_algo.h:62:0,
>[...]
There is no error here. The error message comes a couple of lines later. Post
these lines.

Alexander