[Interest] Qt-Creator debug problem

Sujan Dasmahapatra sdh at lmwindpower.com
Mon May 7 15:41:19 CEST 2012

No I dint try with command line. It is in windows Qt-creator. For some files in the project, debugger is working fine, but for some other files its showing error, it is not moving from the breakpoint when pressing F10.

Kind regards,

Sujan Dasmahapatra
Project Leader, Aero Group
CE - Aero Group

Tel    +91 80 66470248
Mob

sdh at lmwindpower.com <mailto:%25EMAIL%25>

LM Wind Power Blades

lmwindpower.com

Together we capture the wind to power a cleaner world

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the named or intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or storage is prohibited and might be unlawful.