[Interest] Qt-Creator debug problem

André Pönitz andre.poenitz at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon May 7 21:16:26 CEST 2012

On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 03:41:19PM +0200, Sujan Dasmahapatra wrote:
> No I dint try with command line. It is in windows Qt-creator. For some files in
> the project, debugger is working fine, but for some other files its showing
> error, it is not moving from the breakpoint when pressing F10.

As Kai said, please attach the Debugger Log (contents of the right pane
of Windows->Views->Debugger Log), or send it to me in private mail.

My guess so far is that you run into a variation of
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTCREATORBUG-5200

If that's the case, your best choice is to grab a more recent
build of gdb from http://builds.qt-project.org/job/gdb-windows/

Andre'