[Interest] Build webkit with QT for Embedded Linux!

Lata Agrawal lata.agrawal at enrouteinc.com
Fri May 18 16:48:41 CEST 2012

I can see the cross-compiled qtwebkit library files in QT install dir. Also
by default if webkit is not specified in configure command, it builds
webkit.

I am using previewer app from webkit examples to test the browser. I have
built QT again with -release and -webkit options.

BTW, on device, I just need to copy the QT libraries containing the
QTwebkit compiled libraries. Anything else I need to copy to device to get
browser working on device.

Regards,
Lata

--
*
*Lata Agrawal
9699750643
En Route Media Pvt. Ltd.

*En Route are the winners of the E4M OOH Award for Innovative Creation of a
New Medium*