[Interest] Build webkit with QT for Embedded Linux!

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com
Mon May 21 06:47:05 CEST 2012

> BTW, on device, I just need to copy the QT libraries containing the QTwebkit
> compiled libraries. Anything else I need to copy to device to get browser
> working on device.

You should have the 'install' tree on your target device which
contains all the libs that you have asked Qt to build during
'configure'. And anyway if the browser app is running then you
probably have all the required libs on the target. Do you see any
error on the console? You can try loading a simple HTML page with some
JS just narrow down the problem.

HTH,
-mandeep