[Interest] Build webkit with QT for Embedded Linux!

Lata Agrawal lata.agrawal at enrouteinc.com
Mon May 21 18:10:42 CEST 2012

I have QT working but the browser QT app is not working on it. It doesn't
give any error on console also. But as you have said there is no specific
requirement on device aprat from installing the QT libs, then probably I
will do a fresh build with -webkit switch and try running browser app.

Thanks,
Lata

--
*
*Lata Agrawal

*En Route are the winners of the E4M OOH Award for Innovative Creation of a
New Medium*