[Interest] Problem displaying some google charts with QWebView

bar tomas bartomas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 21:03:47 CET 2012

Thank you very much for your reply and for trying this out.
I am completely baffled because I still cannot make it display. I've
connected the loadFinished signal to check and it returns True.
I have also tried to load the url
https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/table
that contains a table into my QwebView, all the page displays well
except for the table itself that is not rendered.
Many thanks if you have any suggestion
Regards