[Interest] Qt Service Framework in Qt 5 Beta Release 2

Karl Ruetz karl.ruetz at ruetzdogz.com
Wed Nov 14 15:22:30 CET 2012

I've got the same issue. I have a commercial license so I may push
on Digia a bit for it.

Karl

On 2012-11-14 07:13, Miller, Doug wrote:

> It was painfully noted that Qt Service Framework has been moved out
of the core release in Qt5 Beta Release 2 after being there since alpha.
Was it updated and put back into the Mobility project? Is this a signal
that it may be no longer supported in the future? Can someone explain
this course of action. I'm concerned because a whole product has been
built with it as the framework.