[Interest] HierarchicalHeaderView for a QTableView

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 03:56:59 CET 2012

As far as I understand cell either is hierarchical or not.
If it is hierarchical it must have a root (otherwise it can be
presented by a few regular cells).

I just briefly played with the code, but I was able to get both
regular and hierarchical sections,
so I am not sure I understood your question.

Alex