[Interest] unable to cross-compile my Qt 5 program for BeagleBoard-xM

Stephan Kanthak stylon at gmx.de
Tue Nov 20 22:54:32 CET 2012

Hi,

I bumped into a similar problem with qt5beta1 recently and got it solved
by creating a <Qt source/compile directory>/qtbase/bin/qt.conf:

     [EffectivePaths]
     Prefix=<Qt install directory>

The directory is the one where 'make install' initially put all the
files and directories like mkspecs, etc. This assumes you're still
calling qmake from that bin/ directory, otherwise place that qt.conf
where qmake is located.

I hope this helps.

Best,
Stephan