[Interest] [OT] Is it possible to detect hard drive type (fixed/removable) on Windows using Qt?

Francisco Ares frares at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:53:07 CET 2012

Hello.

Sorry for this off-topic.

I did not find anything like this on the documentation. In Linux I would
not use Qt,  it would be the case to, say, monitor a few kernel messages
and/or logs or just the mounted file systems to detect this type of
information.

But what about Windows? Any hints?

Thanks
Francisco
--
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you
and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have