[Interest] how to highlight a custome button on key down

Satya Praveen Ganapathi praveen.s at hmie.co.in
Fri Oct 5 13:59:13 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have a custome button "Button.qml" and I'm using this in another qml
"menu.qml"

Button.qml

Recatangle{

//some properties

Text{

Id:button

//

       }

}

menu.qml

ViewPort{

Item{

//Button.qml

Button{

Id:button1

}

Button{

Id:button2

}

          }

       }

Now I'm unable to highlight these buttons in "menu.qml".

I want to use an image to highlight these buttons and move the highlight
to next button on key down, move to previous button on key up
respectively. On pressing "enter" I have to load another qml file.

I don't know how complex it is but, I'm struggling since 2 weeks to do
this. If you have any code in Qt/qml which replicates same then it will
be of great use to me.

If I keep these buttons/text in a list I'm unable to animate the list
items individually.  --------- any idea on this ???

Your help in this regards will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Satya Praveen