[Interest] Adding objects in QML and scrolling it

K. Frank kfrank29.c at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 16:29:04 CEST 2012

Hi Mark!

[Off-topic reply to Mark's comment.]

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 2:41 AM, Mark <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:25 AM, Bo Thorsen <bo at fioniasoftware.dk> wrote:
>> Den 04-10-2012 01:11, Николай Шатохин skrev:
>>> Hello.
>
> I really wonder why this mail decides to skip my filters and ends up
> in my inbox rather then my "Qt Interest" filter..

I noticed that Nikolai's original post was addressed to the
(deprecated?) list address, "qt-interest at qt.nokia.com".

I don't know how your filters are set up, but maybe they don't
capture that deprecated address.

Conversely ...

Also, I don't know whether your filters failed on Nikolai's original
post or on Bo's reply.  Bo's reply was sent to the preferred list
address, "nterest at qt-project.org", so maybe your filters are set
up to catch the old nokia address, but not the new qt-project
address.

Just guessing ...

Good luck.

K. Frank