[Interest] Fwd: how to run 21 threads concurrently

Sujan Dasmahapatra sujan.dasmahapatra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 20:57:41 CEST 2012

One thing I want to share with you that if I code like this

for(int z=0; z<21; z++)
{
Th = QtConcurrent::run(this,&UnrstParser,z);
Th.waitForFinished();
}
Then my writing data to the file is ok. No problem. But am I achieving
concurrency with this. I think I am not.
On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM, Thiago Macieira
<thiago.macieira at intel.com>wrote:

> On sexta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2012 20.53.29, Sujan Dasmahapatra wrote:
> > please check this code snippet. Tell me Sascha if this is
> > acceptable.....Still it's not writing some data.
>
> Please stop sending code snippets. The problem is most likely not in the
> parts
> that you're sending.
>
> Please send instead a full, working example of the problem. It must be one
> single .cpp file and it must compile. We do not need the .pro file.
> --

Regards
Sujan Dasmahapatra
skype: sujan.dasmahapatra