[Interest] What happened to qteclipse

Todor Todorov ttodorov at gmx.net
Sun Oct 7 22:16:41 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

I tried to find more information about the Qt integration in Eclipse,
but so far I have been unable to uncover anything of significance on the
Internet.  I found the last version of the eclipse plugin (v.1.6.1 from
year 2010) on the Qt FTP server from Nokia.  It installed without any
error messages on my Windows7 64bit with Eclipse 3.8, but the actual
plugins did not activate in the IDE when it got started.  I do not see
any plugins with qt or nokia in their name when I view what is installed
in "About Eclipse"; there is also no settings in the Preferences, where
I can set up the available Qt distributions.  I looked into the .log
file in my workspace and nothing regarding Qt is even mentioned there as
Info or Warning...  On the other hand I remember using the Qt Eclipse
Integration with Qt 4.6 and Eclipse 3.7 last year without problems.

So my question is, is there any new(er) information on the Eclipse
plug-in available and where could I find it?  Does anyone reading this
list is using or knows of someone else who is successfully using ver.
1.6.1 with Eclipse 3.8 or 4.2 these days? I would greatly appreciate
some answers about this... Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

T. Todorov