[Interest] Representing to-many relationships in property system?

Chris Meyer cmeyer1969+qt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 00:07:55 CEST 2012

The Qt property system easily represents properties (scalars) and
to-one relationships (objects) using the Q_PROPERTY macro.

However, what is the best way to represent to-many relationships?

For instance, I can represent have an Employee and define a property
for the employee's name (scalar string) and his company (object). But
if I define a Company, how to I provide access to the company's
employees (list of objects)?