[Interest] Future of Qt Opensource SDK?

Bo Thorsen bo at fioniasoftware.dk
Fri Oct 12 14:32:33 CEST 2012

Den 12-10-2012 12:49, Diego Iastrubni skrev:
> On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Bo Thorsen <bo at fioniasoftware.dk
> <mailto:bo at fioniasoftware.dk>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Carel,
>
>     Den 12-10-2012 10:27, Carel Combrink skrev:
>     > What is the future of Qt Opensource SDK?
>
>     One of the Digia people said on this list a couple of weeks ago that
>     there won't be any new SDK releases for the OSS licenses.
>
>     You have to download Qt creator and Qt separately.
>

> Link please?

A couple of people have requested this:

http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/releasing/2012-September/000634.html

This is from the Director of Qt R&D at Digia, so I think you can count
on it. The SDK is dead for non commercial customers. If you disagree,
you just might have found your new pet project :)

Bo Thorsen.
Fionia Software - Qt experts for hire.