[Interest] [QTBUG-27554] New Qt 4.8.3 bug: invalid QtCore.vcxproj, MSVC10 error MSB3073

Niels Dekker (Qt-interest) mymailfromqt at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 17 10:22:18 CEST 2012

Last weekend I reported an issue that is introduced with Qt 4.8.3:
[QTBUG-27554], "Invalid TargetExt in QtCore.vcxproj and other vcxproj
files created by configure.exe (Visual Studio 2010 error MSB3073)".

Although the issue has already been assigned to the right person (Jörg
Bornemann), its priority is still "Not Evaluated". This is a major issue
to us, because we use the Qt vcxproj files generated by configure.exe to
build the Qt library for our application. If you also think this is an
important issue, please vote at

Is there any chance that this bug will be fixed within Qt 4.8.4?

Kind regards,

   Niels
--
Niels Dekker