[Interest] QML animation flicker

Thomas Senyk thomas.senyk at pelagicore.com
Fri Oct 19 11:43:17 CEST 2012

I can validate the problem.

For me it happens only(!) during the ColorAnimations.
If I either comment those, or set the RadialGradient visible: false
the "stuttering" is gone.

It's not stuttering with Rectangle

The Qt build is a checkout from this week on 64bit ArchLinux (updated this
week) and qtgraphicaleffects are up-to-date from today.

Greets
Thomas