[Interest] [Help]A big problem about accessing database using OCI driver plugin from qt application.‏

Xiaognag Wang xiaogangwang2012 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 02:22:44 CET 2012

Dear All,
I meet a big problem need your help:1. my evnriomnent: Win7 + Qt-SDK1.2.1 + oracle11g_home22. I compiled oci driver plugin for accessing Oracle database from qt application.3. the problem is: it is too slow to get data from database, for example:  get 20000 records from database will spend 7 seconds, if I use odbc instead, it will just need about 30 ms.
Does anyone have experience about this? Could you please give a suggestion for me?
Best Regards!Eric2012.10.29