[Interest] Qt5 - Application compile error on overloaded qRound()

Constantin Makshin cmakshin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 04:10:08 CEST 2012

IMHO, an attempt to round an integer indicates that something in the code
is likely to be wrong. And explicit overloads will simply defer the bug
from compile-time to run-time. Not a good idea...

Anyway, rounding integers is not a [very] common task :-) so anyone who
needs that for some reason can write overloads {him|her}self.