[Interest] What did I do?

K. Frank kfrank29.c at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 07:11:57 CEST 2012

Hi Bill!

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 6:37 PM, Bill Crocker <...> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> What did I do?
>
> In my app, when I click in a section of the horizontal header a table view,
> all items in the corresponding column are selected.

I see the same behavior.  (To confirm: using QTableView.)

> Is this a default behavior?
> Must I have done something to enable this behavior?

I assume that it's the default behavior, because I don't do anything
explicit to enable it.

> How do I turn off this behavior?

I don't know.  (I would imagine that it's possible to turn off.
However, I either want the behavior, or don't mind it, so I've
never looked into turning it off.)

> Thanks.
>
> Bill

Good luck.