[Interest] What did I do?

Tony Rietwyk tony at rightsoft.com.au
Wed Sep 5 07:56:08 CEST 2012

Hi Bill,

Diego's response of SelectionBehaviour should only apply when you click in
the cells - not the header.

In 4.6.0, I added code to achieve this.  Have you recently changed version?
I can't see any property in QHeaderView to control this behaviour.

If you think that the default behaviour has changed between versions, please
raise a bug!

Tony.