[Interest] What did I do?

Tony Rietwyk tony at rightsoft.com.au
Wed Sep 5 14:22:06 CEST 2012

Hi Konrad,

I agree that those properties apply to clicking on the table cells.

But I think the OP is referring to QHeaderView.  The only behaviours
documented are dragging, resizing and highlighting the sections.  Other
behaviours such as selecting cells, or changing the sorting, you have to
code yourself in the appropriate slots.

Bill,  are you referring to QTableView or QTableWidget?   Which Qt version
and OS version are you seeing this behaviour on?

Regards,

Tony