[Interest] CMake Find scripts

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 13:16:39 CEST 2012

Am 07.09.2012 um 16:24 schrieb Loaden <loaden at gmail.com>:

> In the Qt5 package there does not include the cmake script on Windows / MacOSX.

Does that imply that the proper cmake files /are/ provided everywhere else (e.g. Linux) - just not on the aforementioned platforms? What's the reasoning behind that?

(Or are they just missing in the Beta release?)

> See the release note.
> You can built Qt5 by your self.
> It should works well.

Sorry my noob question here (I use qmake myself), but from what I understand we're not talking about compiling Qt /itself/ (with cmake instead of qmake), are we?

I understood the OP that he wants to compile his /own/ application (with cmake), and now is looking for the proper "cmake include/config" files which would tell cmake where to find the proper Qt libs, what to link, get the proper linker flags etc.

Much like the "pkgconfig" files.

Or am I mistaken?

Cheers,
  Oliver