[Interest] CMake Find scripts

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Wed Sep 12 13:12:07 CEST 2012

On Saturday, September 08, 2012 13:16:39 Till Oliver Knoll wrote:
> Am 07.09.2012 um 16:24 schrieb Loaden <loaden at gmail.com>:
> > In the Qt5 package there does not include the cmake script on Windows /
> > MacOSX.
> Does that imply that the proper cmake files /are/ provided everywhere else
> (e.g. Linux) - just not on the aforementioned platforms? What's the
> reasoning behind that?

It's a bug which has been fixed:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.qt.releasing/280/focus=315

The beta release came as something of a surprise. The next release will work
on Windows/Mac. In the mean-time, maybe I can provide archives of what should
be there on those platforms for people to extract into their beta-1
installation. Good idea/worth my time?

> (Or are they just missing in the Beta release?)
>
> > See the release note.

http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt500beta1KnownIssues

Thanks,

--