[Interest] Report designer for Qt

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Thu Apr 4 12:19:12 CEST 2013

Op 4-4-2013 12:07, Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi schreef:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I opened a feature request for adding a report designer officially to
> Qt just like the other developing solutions but it seems that no one
> interested in my request in Qt bug tracker. So I'm asking you is there
> any one interested in my request?
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-29724
>
> In case of yes or no, could you please tell me why?
No, and I think it is out of scope. There are 3rd party solutions
available (in varying stages of usefulness):

http://www.nocisoft.com/ncreport.html
http://www.kdab.com/kdab-products/kd-reports/ [kdab.com]
http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/eXaro?content=78870 [qt-apps.org]
http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/TableView+Printer?content=76616
[qt-apps.org]
http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/TextPrinter?content=62383 [qt-apps.org]

André

--
You like Qt?
I am looking for collegues to join me at i-Optics!