[Interest] Report designer for Qt

Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi mbnoimi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 16:28:33 CEST 2013

On 04/04/2013 12:19 PM, André Somers wrote:
> No, and I think it is out of scope. There are 3rd party solutions
> available (in varying stages of usefulness):
I don't think that because Report designer is an important tool in many
database based application for that many commercial environment ship it
by default.

> http://www.nocisoft.com/ncreport.html
Commercial solution which is not suitable to Qt open source community!

> http://www.kdab.com/kdab-products/kd-reports/ [kdab.com]
It has report engine without GUI designer.

> http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/eXaro?content=78870 [qt-apps.org]
Dead project!

> http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/TableView+Printer?content=76616
> [qt-apps.org]
> http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/TextPrinter?content=62383
> [qt-apps.org]
Not report solution at all they are just ease printing process.

--
Best Regards,
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi