[Interest] Report designer for Qt

Luis Valdés luisvaldes88 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 02:43:12 CEST 2013

Hi Muhammad,

Well, to be honest I wasn't able to make CuteReport work, not in linux
neither windows, but it looked very cool.
I debugged CuteReport and I saw that one plugin was not loaded and I told
that to the creator, I did not have an answer.
I think that BogDan is very bussy with android and he probably is short of
time to invest in eXaro, we can make eXaro work the way you said.

I am more interested in eXaro.

Best regards.