[Interest] Qt5.1 for iOS

程梁 devbean at outlook.com
Wed Apr 10 02:57:57 CEST 2013

Hi, Josh!

Although I haven't tried Qt for for iOS (I do develop for iPhone some time), but I believe this should also follow Apple's policy.

1) If you want to test your app on real device (not just on virual machine), you must got an Apple developer account ($99/y). This will give you a signature to load your app to your regiestered device (even just for testing). You could follow Apple's steps.

2) iOS app could not install to devices directly if they are not jailbroken. That's Apple's limition.

Cheng Liang
Nanjing, China
http://www.devbean.net