[Interest] Oops! Somebody's got a bad case of dependency bloat!

Till Oliver Knoll till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 15:31:28 CEST 2013

Am 10.04.2013 um 15:07 schrieb Christian Dähn <daehn at asinteg.de>:

> No problem - I know and tested that already. I just have > 100 _spreaded_ .pro files
> (means: there's no single root dir or root .pro file) - so this can't be done just adding one line ;-)

Small hint: qmake supports "include", so I general have a "common" *.pro file which does nothing more than define common #defines and compiler settings.

You can refine this "common" into "common_lib" and "common_exe", as to accomodate for different library and executable settings, if needed (both of them simply "inherit" the "common" settings by include).

I do that for every tiny little Qt project from the very beginning... ;)

Cheers,
  Oliver