[Interest] Oops! Somebody's got a bad case of dependency bloat!

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Wed Apr 10 15:56:43 CEST 2013

README says "Perl 5.8 or later", and links prominently to http://qt-project.org/wiki/Get_The_Source , which says  "Windows users can download ActivePerl [activestate.com] for free.". So yeah, there's one indirection, we could  also link it directly in the README, but it's not entirely inaccessible and undocumented, either :)

Regards

Kai