[Interest] Interest Digest, Vol 19, Issue 35

Danny Price deepblue842 at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 10 22:39:54 CEST 2013

> Sadly  none of the devs at Digia seems to have experiences with IT and project
> structures of industrial and enterprise structures / companies - that leads to
> such biased discussions... like a fight between commercial (Windows) customers
> and the Qt devs (Linux/Mac users).

That's funny because I've been a developer with Qt for years now and in my experience is that Mac Qt developers always get shafted in favour of Qt on Windows (which typically just works).

I couldn't even get the latest 5.0.2 offline installer to *install* on my Mac tonight and the kind of bugs and regressions I'm seeing on Mac leave me with the impression that they don't even bother to trying *run* their stuff on OSX, never mind QA it.