[Interest] how to make ToolTip always visible

Vincent Cai wcai at cypress.com
Sun Apr 14 13:40:24 CEST 2013

Dear All,

         I have an application which show a Circle on the screen based on (X, Y, Z) value.
         X, Y determine the position of circle and Z determine size of the circle.
         I want to show text of (X, Y, Z) around the circle all the time.
         One of way is set (X, Y, Z) as ToolTip of the circle, but the ToolTip is not visible without mouse hovering on the circle.

         My questions are:

1.       Is there any way to make the ToolTip always visible?

2.       If not, could anybody guide me another way the show (X, Y, Z) around the circle all the time

Best Regards,
Vincent.
This message and any attachments may contain Cypress (or its subsidiaries) confidential information. If it has been received in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete this message.