[Interest] [Mingw-w64-public] Not getting large file support when configuring Qt 4.8.4 for win32-g++-4.6

K. Frank kfrank29.c at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 15:56:36 CEST 2013

Hi Kai!

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 8:58 AM, Koehne Kai <Kai.Koehne at digia.com> wrote:

> [...]

Just to clarify, not exactly.

I ran configure without -largefile.  When I saw that the output of configure
claimed that large file support was off, I didn't even try the build, so I
don't know whether I would have gotten the warnings or not.

I think I will try running configure without -largefile, and then building
just to see.

(As you will see in a new thread I haven't started yet, I think I will be
running configure / build many times ...)

> Regards
>
> Kai

Thanks again for your help.

K. Frank