[Interest] [Mingw-w64-public] Not getting large file support when configuring Qt 4.8.4 for win32-g++-4.6

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Mon Apr 15 14:58:31 CEST 2013

Yeah. The warnings stem from the fact that QT_LARGE_FILE_SUPPORT is both defined in qconfig.h (written by configure) and the compiler call in the makefile (generated by qmake).

> Also, if I care to eliminate the warnings, I can hand edit my qmake.conf file to
> make the one-line change removing the QT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT define,
> following the patch you posted the link to.  True?

That'll work, but I also understood that you only get them if passing '-largefile' to configure. If you skip that, you don't get warnings either, right?

Regards

Kai