[Interest] Semi-OT: Smart phone for programming

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at kdab.com
Mon Aug 5 18:04:14 CEST 2013

Hi K. Frank,

I can recommend the BB10 family of devices. It has Qt4 on the device and it is
very easy to package up Qt5 with your app (won't be needed once the device
firmware starts to ship Qt5). The QNX/BB10 QPA plugin is well supported,
actively developed and supports threaded OpenGL rendering for QtQuick 2 out of
the box.

QtCreator also has very good support for building, packaging, deploying and
debugging to BB10 devices.

Cheers,

Sean