[Interest] Performance tips for 'ticker' animation?

Cornelius Hald hald at icandy.de
Wed Aug 7 13:00:32 CEST 2013

I've used the QML profiler to gather more information. Basically the
only thing that is going on is painting via "Animation Timer Update".

The profiler tells me that framerates are around 50 to 60 fps, so I
think it should still look smooth. Unfortunately it doesn't.

Are there ways to accelerate painting? Clipping is off and I tried
without antialiasing but couldn't see a difference.

Thanks,
Conny