[Interest] Performance tips for 'ticker' animation?

Cornelius Hald hald at icandy.de
Wed Aug 7 16:58:03 CEST 2013

That sounds like an option and I'll give it a try using a manually
created bitmap. If this works I'll consider creating this pixmap
dynamically during runtime.

In the mean time I've tried optimizing the animation by putting the text
on a rectangle with solid background and animating that rectangle
instead of the text element. Also tried setting "layer.enabled: true" on
that rectangle, but it didn't help anything.

If anyone has other ideas, please let me know.

Thanks,
Conny